TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL US AT:
Massage Therapy enhances health by promoting relaxation, reducing pain, muscle soreness and tension. Studies have shown that massage can also be helpful for:
- Digestive Disorders
- Myofascial Pain
- Insomnia Related to Stress
- Soft Tissue Strains or Injuries
- Joint Pain
(60 Min / 90 Min Sessions)
Custom Therapeutic $85 / $125
- This technique prioritizes the custom needs of the client while utilizing light pressure that is best for stress relief and relaxation.
Deep Tissue $95 / $135
- This technique utilizes deep pressure and focuses on treating musculoskeletal issues such as strains and sports injuries. Involves sustained pressure using deep strokes to target the inner layer of the muscles and connective tissue.
Hot Stone $95 / $135
- Hot stone massage promotes deeper relaxation within the muscles with the use of smooth, heated stones at key points on the body.
Cupping $100 / $140
- Cupping is traditionally used to clear heat, reduce fevers, and relax the exterior of the body. It aides in eliminating toxins, and moving blood to help with tissue trauma or injury. It is great for post- workout recovery and injury recovery process.
Pre/Postnatal $95 / $135
Massage is recommended to help relax tense muscles, sore spots, improve circulation and mobility.
Pregnancy changes your body and your center of gravity, putting stress on the back, neck, abdominal muscles and shoulders.
Prenatal massage is also a part of postpartum care & massage greatly improves hormone balance as estrogen and progesterone hormone levels are very high during pregnancy and decrease after delivery.
(60 Min / 90 Min Sessions)
Vibrational Sound $100 / $140
- The frequencies produced by instruments such as tibetian singing bowls, crystal singing bowls, chimes, percussions, and/or tuning forks are used to realign the energy of the body and release stagnant energy that is not beneficial emotionally, mentally or physically. Some of the instruments can be used directly on the body. The Combination of sound therapy and massage therapy gives the perfect balance of relaxation and healing.
Salt $105 / $140
- Our salt massage is done in our Salt Massage Room that includes the benefits of a Salt Therapy session while receiving a custom massage that stimulates circulation and soothes tight muscles.
Couples $170 / $250
- Share this experience with someone special with side-by-side massages. Perfect for couples, friends or family members by using two therapists and two massage tables beside each other.
- Aromatherapy $10
- Hand Salt Scrub $25
- Foot Salt Scrub $25
- LED Light Panel $30
*Individual Results May Vary
We love hearing from our patients. Talk a look at some of our reviews below.